High Risk Buildings

Information on what a high risk building is and how to propose higher risk work.


Most buildings to be demolished are subject to legal requirements administered by the Building Control team. 

Party walls

This act is designed to minimise disputes involving a party wall or fence wall.

Visual guides

Interactive visual guides for common household projects.

Land drainage

Information on the Council's land drainage responsibilities.

Partner authority scheme

A method of submitting all your Building Regulation applications nationwide through one Local Authority.