Home > Licence and permits > Charity collection licences

Charity collection licences

Street Collections

To collect money for the benefit of charitable or other purposes you require a street collection permit.

House to House Collections

If you wish to carry out House-to-House collections for charitable purposes you must obtain a licence.

Download the Council's Charity Collections policy.